On 4/29/2015 11:01 PM, Raymond Horton wrote:
> Can someone confirm for me that this IS working for you?  Finwin 2014.
> Thanks
> On Apr 15, 2015 8:29 PM, "Raymond Horton" <horton.raym...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> HELP!
>>
>> Something I have done a milloin times stopped working a couple of weeks
>> AGO.
>>
>> WinFin 2014:  Text won't copy from any other app into text boxes or lyrics.

It works for me:
1) started WordPerfect and entered some text
2) started Finale2014 and opened default document (single staff)
3) switched to WordPerfect and selected/copied text
4) switched back to Fin2014 and selected the Text tool, created a text
box and pasted the text - no problem.
5) opened the lyric tool and pasted the text - no problem.

I just repeated that test using Microsoft Word -- still no problems.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com