Hi Jef,

I would think this is a reasonable request to get the string parts to the
concertmaster and principles before their vacation starts for bowings and part
assignments (for wind played and percussionists, etc.). I have had to deal with
this for shows that are early in the season, so that the principles could truly
enjoy their vacation without any work load.

This is just my opinion and experience though, since I don’t know about your
exact situation. Has the librarian or admin. staff offered any explanation?

Jim Gray
Cubby's Music
200 Cavalcade Circle
Franklin, TN 37069-1816