David and friends,
Sorry to belabor the list with our problems, but time is running out …
We now have a new MIDI interface and the computer is once again talking to the
MIDI keyboard. Note entry is fine, but playback is very strange – possible due
to too much fiddling around trying to fix the old system. When I enter a series
of four-voice chords on one staff, for example, only the lowest note in each
chord plays back! What have we messed up and/or what are we missing and how can
we fix it?
Thanks for any and all ideas.
Eric