From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
dr.a.s. weinstangel
Sent: 06 August 2015 03:48
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] RESIZE TIME SIGNATURES

I used to know how to create nice, big time signatures for my scores, but
now can't remember how. Please help!

BTW, after all these years I am still not sure: What - from your experience
- is faster:
a) Enter fl.1, fl.2 etc on separate staves and then implode them for the
final version of the score, or
b) Enter them as voice 1, voice 2, and then explode for part extraction, or
c) Use some other, much better, tactical approach?

TIA!

Sasha Weinstangel

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel
sasha.weinstan...@utoronto.ca