I opened a FinMac 2014 file for the first time in several months and discovered
that my percussion playback has gone blooie. I have alternating measures with
music in layer 1 and layer 2, feeding to different channels/instruments; in
layer 1, the notes are playing back on the wrong sounds, and in layer 2, it’s
the correct sound, but grace notes and the notes that follow them are not
playing back at all.

I’ve submitted this to MakeMusic support and gotten no response thus far. Any
ideas from this illustrious group would be MOST appreciated.

David Wolfson
davidwolfsonmusic.net