Okay, I’m a Mac guy, and that is a Windows error. According my brief search, it
means some resource file is missing or corrupt, probably the audio engine.
Assuming it was working before, and you haven’t made any system changes
recently, nor have you been messing around moving things from place to place,
this might be just a plain old corrupted file, in which case reinstalling it
from the installer should fix it. Again, on Mac I know how to do this, but I
imagine the procedure is pretty similar in Windows, where you choose a custom
installation and only install the audio files and engine.

Maybe a Windows person could chime in here.

Christopher