Pardon me, but what about using Microsoft Word, or any other word
processing program for this?  If the title page has no music on it,
that's how I would do it, rather than trying to force Finale to do
something it wasn't designed to do.  The right tool for the right job,
and all.  As long as it looks good when it prints out.