Hi,

The oddest first thing I found about Finale 2014.5 (before taking it for a
drive) is that after reading the list of fixes and improvements, there is
no indication anywhere on the pop-up menu as to how to download it!

After some confusion, you discover you have to click on "*learn more*" –
not a button that would say "*get it now*" or "*download now*". Although it
does say up top, "do you want to download?" – no telling how you might.

Finale, when you offer a new version, have a download button in the pop up
window or explain that you need to click "learn more" to get the new
version. It's a totally superficial criticism, but a valid one. This is not
a complaint, however, and I wish us all good luck with this one.

Dean

--
Dean Rosenthal
www.deanrosenthal.org