On 11/23/2015 9:56 AM, Michael Mathew wrote:
> I have successfully run both versions on my desktop iMac with Yosimite
> and on my MacBook Pro El Capitain, with nothing apparent in any
> configuration, yet.

I have done likewise on Windows 8.1 with now problem switching between
versions.  Unfortunately it may be the case that we have to do that a
lot.  It does seem that some of the manged parts stuff is smoother in
2014.5, although I can't quite put my finger on it.  It also seems as if
the playback might be a little better.  Again, I can't prove that.

But there are certainly some bugs in 2014.5.  So far, these haven't been
critical or annoying enough to force me to retreat to 2014, but I am
keeping both version installed for that reason.  And when I find a new
problem, I try it on 2014 to see if it was common to both versions.
Unfortunately most of my problems seem to be very intermittent, so it is
hard to be conclusive.