Von: Martin Nickless<mailto:mnnickl...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: ‎31.‎01.‎2016 22:29
An: finale@shsu.edu<mailto:finale@shsu.edu>
Betreff: [Finale] Printing finale 2012

Hello there to all
Could someone please help me from the UK
Probably quite a simple question
Just want to get every thing set up on finale 2012
When starting a big band score
So that when I get to The printing stage
I don't get the message "the page size is incorrect "
I'm using British standard A4 paper
Also how do I ensure that if for example a trumpet part has 12 bars rest I get
the number 12 and the black rectangular block  and not 12 individual whole note
rests
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone