I add an external trackpad to my macbook and use a midi keyboard mostly for
inserting notes.

--
Gippo Mercoli
www.clubgippo.com

On 6 Feb 2016 at 02:57:04, timothy price (timothy.pr...@valley.net) wrote:

Agree with Christopher, however, i was raised on trackballs, so prefer them,
without a cord, a trackball requires no additional space to move precisely and
fast. For all graphics work, think trackballs are easier on the hand and arm.
Again, personal choice.

tim