I suppose it is still subject to change, and there could always be
special offers, but they have indicated the crossgrade price will be
$299 Euros.  See https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/dorico.html

It appears the first release will not have chord support and will not
have much or anything in the "human playback" area.  I view the first
release as non-production -- an opportunity to learn the software if one
is interested in that.  I guess people who don't care about playback and
who don't use chords might be able to use the first release more
productively.