On Sun, September 25, 2016 9:23 am, Michael Dutka wrote:
> Rudimentary user here, but when I have this problem, often a simple fixes
> it. Assume you've done that, turned any interfaces you have off and then on
> again?

For me, Finale playback goes silent every time I export audio (and the
exported audio is fine), requiring a Finale restart. It might go back to a
problem someone else was having -- that Finale's playback engine defaults to a
specific setting different from my system default. Since other audio programs
work fine while Finale is running, it seems to point to Finale as the culprit.

Dennis