First, please forgive me if this topic has had an exhaustive discussion.  I
haven’t had the opportunity to read the postings for a little while.  With that
being said. . . I do a lot of transcribing of solos and ensemble pieces for my
saxophone students.  If the original is printed I’ll scan it and import into
Finale.  Most of the time that yields pretty workable results.  With the
introduction of Finale v25 they’ve removed scanning.  What options do I have
now beside entering in everything with Simple or Speedy entry?

Thanks for the advice.

Craig