I don't know of a way to change that default, but my Mass Copy plugin will
copy clef changes will all that stuff intact. If the sequence of clefs you
need to enter is a pattern, it will work great. (It won't matter how the
clefs fall against barlines.)

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 2:28 AM, Giovanni Andreani <l...@giovanniandreani.com