For spacing *systems* I use Space Staff Systems (formerly JW Space Staff
Systems). For widening or narrowing staff spacing within a system I use
TGTools Scale Staff Positions (which is available in 64 bit).

For individual staff spacing, I drag them directly in Finale. If you are
careful, the changes in Finale since Fin08 are quite an improvement. If you
are not careful, you will completely screw up your score, because with
large scores of one system-per-page, there is no visual feedback for if you
are dragging the staff on that system or for all systems. I've learned (the
hard way) to be careful.

There's nothing new in 64 bit TGTools that I've found, but being 64 bit is
huge. It's an enormous dev effort, at least on Mac, and well worth the
upgrade if you care about TGTools. Also, TGTools has not been updated for
fundamental changes in Finale since about Finale 2007. My impression is
that Tobias is addressing those issues as well.