Since all chords take on the same baseline (the one in the target file), there
must be some manual adjustments going on. Good call, because baselines are
MURDER to clear, while manual adjustments are easy to clear.

Select all (or just the line you need changed) and go to
Utilities>Change>Chords… the default settings add zero to the default values,
so hit Okay and that should clear all manual changes. This is a powerful menu
item; I use it all the time.

Now, if you actually have different SUFFIXES in different sizes (so they LOOK
like different heights) then this is a whole other kettle of fish. Write back
if you need help with this. I am doing about six charts where I need to
consolidate chord suffix libraries, and ugh!

Christopher