Hi folks. My 2011 Macbook Pro running Fin 2010 died. I got a new hard drive
and new logic board and reinstalled 2010.

Seems to be working ok, but when I try to create a new file with the Setup
Wizard, I get the following error message:

Finale could not start the Wizard because a necessary data file
(instruments.txt) could not be found in the Component Files folder.

I've searched for this file in Finder, and it doesn't seem to be there. Is
there any way to get this file without re-installing 2010? And if I do,
wouldn't I experience the same problem?

Any suggestions deeply appreciated,

Mike