I too find that TG Tools windows seem to take over - I use the add/subtract
space in a measure quite a lot, and have to manually close it between uses or
it does interfere with normal Finale operation.

I’ve never used Jari’s plug-ins -- my use of Finale, though long term, (since
v.2.1) has generally been only for lead sheets and tablature so my needs are
simple.

John Roberts