Hi all,

I'm working on a score, and suddenly all places (and only places) with
tremolo/roll articulations had fuzzy grey rectangles superimposed on the
measures.

Data check didn't fix them, nor removing and replacing the tremolo symbol.

<http://maltedmedia.com/images/finale/trem-what-what.jpg>

When I viewed the area at 800%, I found that Finale had created a mass of
hidden 128th notes in any measure with a tremolo/roll.

<http://maltedmedia.com/images/finale/trem-what-large.jpg>

Fortunately I save my work under a new name every few minutes, so I only had
to rebuild a few measures.

Any ideas what this is -- and if it appears again, how to get rid of it
without going to older backups?

Thanks,
Dennis