Have your recipient contact the email administrator. I am an email
administrator at my company, and the current amount of bad stuff "out
there" makes IT security folks overcautious. I think if your recipient
explains clearly to the IT staff and explains that this type of file is
required for his/her work, and .musx files do not contain macros,
scripts, and naughty-ware, the admin can almost certainly put in a rule
stating that these files are safe.