Hello Listers,

I opened a single staff .mus file from 1998 with no problems and added a
second staff in scroll view with no difficulty, but when I go to page view
I can't get the second staff to show. I've got "Set to scroll view spacing"
activated.

Please can someone point me at a solution? With a deadline on Thursday for
other stuff I've just had to give up on it.

After two years of being frequently annoyed by F2010 which I had to learn
after a major computer crash I still have problems. :(

Greetings from England,

Patsy Moore

--
Patsy Moore: pa...@mooremusic.org.uk