i'm trying to remember if i have seen it since
moving to 2014.5, but certainly nowhere as often
as in earlier versions.  the finger "gliss" trick
worked each time for me - sometimes i did LH+RH
4-3-2-1- repeatedly, just for a little variation
on the technique :-).

now thinking about this again, it seems (in my
case, at least) that it was only the number keys
(above the letters, not numpad) metatools that
the programme got stuck on.

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts.html

shirling & neueweise  |  http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise