Robert, you're right. I did not notice that (although I remembered the
option when you mentioned it). Curiously, If the change is made in the
middle of the piece, that is the only option that shows up, but if the
change is made from the beginning both are possible. I didn't see the
Marimba [treble clef] option because the Marimba option came up first.
Thanks for clearing it up

Rafael J