Hi, folks. Reviewing a fairly large opera score, about 160 minutes of
music, and one thing that would be phenomenally helpful is some kind of
plug-in or app that would let Finale users see every up and down bow, even
when they're not written in.

The string players I've spoken to don't like it when I write in every
bowing mark, and ask me only to write them in when they're not obvious. But
it's easy for me (as a non-string player) to lose track, and possibly write
in a bad bowing combination, and we all know what working out problems
during rehearsals with live musicians costs.

Is there any such thing around? Anything one of you brilliant plug-in/app
writers would want to create? I, for one, would pay a lot of money for
something like that, and can't think I'm the only one.

Just curious. Thanks,

Mike