Speaking as a violinist and long-time orchestra music librarian (Omaha
Symphony, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Symphony) I suggest that
you do not--repeat, DO NOT--insert bowings in your score unless you're
indicating a specific effect, such as a marcato down-bow or a jeté
stroke. Your bowings will inevitably be scribbled out by librarians like
myself and replaced with the bowings the conductor and the principal
string players prefer. Save yourself (and my fellow librarians) a lot of
wasted effort by letting the principal string players do their jobs.

Matt Naughtin