From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
Raymond Horton
Sent: 21 September 2017 06:37
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] JW plugin installation fail

Finale 25 windows. I followed these instructions to install JW plugins:

Installation (Finale for Windows)
Find out where your Finale plug-ins folder is located by looking in the
Program Options in Finale (at the Folders page). Unzip the the plug-in .fxt
file to that folder (or to a subfolder if you want it in a submenu to the
Plug-ins menu) Restart Finale.

The folder I put the plugins in shows up, but none of the plugins do. Any
help?
Thanks!

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church Retired Bass
Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016 Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com

---
http://www.avg.com