i find these tools quite useful, and they are entirely genre- and
platform-independent: they work just as awesomely for the newest of the new
music notation as for basically all traditional approaches to music notation,
western or other.
https://youtu.be/mci6NVBJbvo

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music and traditional notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts

shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation + translation + arts management
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise | [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise