Hello all,
I’ve been using an HP5000 printer for a very long time. It still works great. I
installed a card that allowed it to print via ethernet (so, in essence, it is a
HP5000N). It is a 600dpi, large-format, laser printer.

I use a MacBook, running Sierra (not High Sierra). Suddenly, with the last
system upgrade from Apple (to 10.12.6), the printer is no longer found.

Is anyone on the list using a setup similar to mine, who experienced the same
problem and has a solution?

Or, perhaps, could someone make recommendations for a reliable printer that can
print up to 12x18?

Hoping for help!

David Froom