From: David H. Bailey [mailto:dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:33 PM
To: Lee Actor; FINALE@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Triplets in speedy entry

On 5/10/2018 6:55 PM, Lee Actor wrote:
> There is: While in Speedy Entry, press Caps Lock, then ctrl-3, then 4 (for
> 8th note triplets).  Every note entered will now be an 8th-note triplet until
> you hit Caps Lock again.

That doesn't work for me (Win10, Finale25) -- I enter Speedy Entry,
press the Caps Lock, ctrl-3, then 4 and I can enter 1 set of 8th-note
triplets.  The caps lock has stayed engaged, but hitting 4 after that
first triplet set just gives me regular 8th notes, not triplets.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com