Additionally, you could change the settings for the dynamics already in the
file without having to delete the old ones and reassign new ones.  But it’s
tedious; you have to edit each dynamic individually for its positioning and set
it where you prefer.  You may also have to tweak the position in you file after
doing this.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios