Hi Steve,

Thanks! The problem actually turned out to be a perfect storm of user error:

1) I was not aware that Unicode fonts, like Aruvarb, must NOT be added to
MacSymbolFonts.txt or they will not display correctly.

2) I had Aruvarb included in the MacSymbolFonts.txt file in my MacHD/Library…
folder, and since the font was working for me, I concluded that this meant the
font SHOULD be included in MacSymbolFonts.txt.

3) But as it turns out, the MacSymbolFonts.txt I was looking at was actually
being overriden by the MacSymbolFonts.txt in my user Library… folder — and in
that version, Aruvarb was NOT included in the file.

As a result of the above, I gave the incorrect instructions to my collaborator
that the font needed to be included in MacSymbolFonts.txt, when in fact the
opposite was true. My bad!

Cheers,

— DJA
-----