First time working with Finale 25 (last updated version) after installing MacOS
Mojave.
When typing lyrics into score, after exiting, Finale freezes and my only option
is to force quit. The file is pretty much long, a 50 pages with single staff,
heavy use of staff styles and many lyrics inserted.
The same issue happened in a previous version of Finale, I think it was Fin
2012, but I'm not sure: I remember finding a workaround by duplicating the file
by working on the single page I needed to create and then re-assembling it in
the original one by copy-pasting it.
Is this a known issue?

Thank you
Govanni