I use Transcribe! regularly.  I don't rely much on the chord recognition because it isn't all that accurate.  If I am having trouble hearing a particular harmony, I might look at what Transcribe has detected.  Sometimes it is helpful, but not nearly enough to generate MIDI notes accurately.

Recent versions of Band-in-a-Box come with the ability to detect chords and tempos from most pop music tracks.  This actually works surprisingly well once one learns a few tricks for pointing the software in the right direction.  I tested it when it first came out, enough to be really impressed. In my projects, I often reharmonize things, so I don't really save time by having BIAB analyze chords.  But it is really neat and can be instructive.

Probably the best note recognition in the industry as of today is in Celemony's Melodyne.  It can recognize polyphonics, but not in a full production with many instruments.  If you have a string quartet, for example, it might do a decent job of recognizing most of the notes.

On another plane, Izotope RX7 has a new feature that can "remix" a WAV or MP3.  It uses some AI processing to try to isolate vocals, bass, and percussion from the other musical elements, allowing you to boost or cut any of those.  It actually works pretty well in some cases.  But it doesn't identify individual notes.  Instead, it is looking for the overtone patterns that are typical of voices, bass, and percussion.

Ultimately, it should be possible for software to combine what Melodyne (individual note recognition) and RX7 (overtone analysis) do to "hear" as a human hears and make more sense out of it.  I don't think we are real close to that, however.  That's probably a decade away, but ultimately, it might be possible for software to listen to a recording and create a MusicXML score we could use as a starting point for a project.

I think the point of all of this (IMHO) is that some of the notation products seem to be managed as if they are at end of life.  I believe we are actually at the BEGINNING of an era.  I'd say the products to watch are

* Musescore, because of its widespread use and possibility of a very broad developer base if the project is managed aggressively.

* Notion, which is not very advanced compared to Sibelius, Finale and Dorico, but is leading in the integration with the DAW world (StudioOne in that case.)

* Dorico, because it is under very active development, is under the well-funded Yamaha umbrella, and benefits from Steinberg's deep DAW roots.

The other products seem to be mostly static.  If they do what one needs, stick with them, simple as that.  But I don't expect them to move into these new dimensions very quickly, if at all.