I solved the issue, as it looks for my case. The problem is related to my
computer’s key mapping: the system’s language is set to British but the
selected input source is an Italian keyboard, this because the mapping suits
the the keyboard’s characters arrangement as it is used in that country, where
the computer was bought. By changing the mapping to British, some characters
are found in different positions. I then tried selecting a key command for the
Speedy Entry, which obviously corresponds to a differently labeled key on my
computer, and it worked. The issue now, is that to find a way to bypass the
dichotomy between the physical keyboard and its alternative mapping.

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com
www.ga-music.com