Thank you to Raymond for bringing this new Finale 26 Articulation feature
to the attention of the group. I tinkered with it a little. To be clear, it
only works with Finale 26 using the default file(s) shipped with Finale 26
as templates. You could however add equivalent articulation definitions to
older files.

Unfortunately the feature has severe limitations that probably don't
measure up to the Sibelius feature. Autopositioning does not take
accidentals into account, so any parenthesized note with an accidental
requires moving the articulation manually. Also, you will have to manually
drag them if you are dealing with multiple notes in a chord. Finally, the
parentheses do not scale with notehead reduction. In my opinion, Finale
still has a long way to go on this.