Thanks David and Jef,
You provided quite good inputs. I have to avoid using an extra measure with no
repeats for space reasons, more than ever, Jef's last suggestion would be, in
my case, impracticable. The short line with hook symbol is quite interesting,
I’ll take it into consideration; as booth you and David suggest an explanatory
note will clarify all intentions. The down-.bow I saw frequently used in some
piano text books and many manuscripts from Eastern Europe, Hungary in special
way.

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com