On 10/31/2019 5:49 PM, Jim Fischer wrote:
Finale V 26 - i create a new stave for Bb Trumpet - why doesn't the new Bb part
say Bb trumpet in the top left of page?
What am I missing?

I don't know what you're missing -- I just did a test (Fin26 for Windows) where I created a score with a single Bb trumpet part. As expected the Part shows Bb trumept in the top left of the first page.

Then I added another Bb trumpet part so there are 2 Bb trumpet staves in the score. When I view either part in the Edit Parts window, I get the correct label in the upper left of each part.

Are staff names showing correctly in the score?

--
*****
David H. Bailey