I’ve just installed Finale 26 and accepted the download of the Garritan
Instruments as well. I thought I had the chance to select an external drive on
which to install the Garritan Libraries, but never had so. I would like to
manually move them to a new location (the external drive) but can’t actually
find where they have been stored: the 'Garritan Instruments for Finale’ folder,
found in the Applications Folder, is just of 13.8 MB which doesn’t correspond
to the amount of data the Garritan libraries should be. Where could they have
been installed (a find/search doesn’t give me any clue, unfortunately)?

Giovanni

————

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.com