On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, greg hyde wrote:

> So I need to go back to the terminal and re-download etherreal

No, sorry, I should have been clearer. You don't have to redownload
anything. Fink's normal routine is to check what source archives (usually
.tar.gz files) are *not* already available, and tries to download them.
Then it sees what folder this archive will unpack into, and blindly
deletes anything that may already exist with such a name (assuming that
this will remove earlier, failed build attempts). Then it unpacks the
archive into it's temp folder and starts building from there.

So you're not starting over from step #1 here, but you are starting from
somewhere very close to the beginning. No re-download though, unless Fink
decides that the archive is corrpted (which shouldn't be the case here, as
you've already managed to unpack it cleanly one time...).

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/