On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Christopher C. Lamer wrote:

> Is there any way of getting Ximian Evolution or any other Microsoft
> Entourage type program through Fink or another source?

Isn't Evolution the one that Gnome/Ximian was releasing as non-open
source? I thought they were developing a MS Exchange client that was going
to have a key component be closed source, and I thought that Evolution was
the one. If the source is available then porting it to Fink isn't likely.

If you're looking for a graphical email client, try Sylpheed. In spite of
the silly name, it's not that bad (though I for one had a hard time
getting it to talk IMAP for my mac.com address... :/).

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/