On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Martin Costabel wrote:

> James Coyle wrote:
>
> > The Mozilla build page gives these instructions for finishing the
> > installation of the Fizzila version: (after compiling everything)
>
> Actually, I dont't think you need to do anything of this kind.

Isn't Fizzila the Aqua native version of Mozilla? Is the Fink built
version of Moz capable of running natively? Maybe this hack would make
that possible if it isn't already -- I know I for one don't like the idea
of needing two identical but incompatible versions of Mozilla around (and
so I don't, I just have the Fink one and deleted an older download).

> For me it (I assume you are talking about the
> mozilla-0.9.9-3 fink package) works out of the box.

Do you have a Carbon/Cocoa/whatever-Aqua version out of the box? Does the
Fink build create some kind of Mozilla.app wrapper somewhere? I hadn't
noticed anything to this effect...

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc