On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, greg hyde wrote:

> Okay, maybe I'm just clueless, but after reading the instructions in the
> web page, and in the readme file, I'm still not gleaning how to go about
> updating fink (The one thing I Did glean is that the fink I'm currently
> running can Not be updated with this installer).

Try re-gleaning -- Fink should auto-update itself as necessary whenever
you run a "fink selfupdate-cvs". Is this not working for you? Show us what
"fink --version" gives you if you're still having problems.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc