On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Douglas Wagner wrote:

> Hello Chris:
>
> > Continuing to browse the Google results, it looks like you might be able
> > to download it directly from Apple, at
> >
> >   http://www.opensource.apple.com/projects/xonx/XInstall_10.1.sit
>
> I've downloaded the file from Apple as you suggested. Thanks for the tip.
> It was good of you to take the time to search Google on my behalf.

Well, I figure it's rude to just say "did you try a search engine first?"
Might as well try to be a bit more constructive than that :)

Hope this helped you. Keep asking questions on the list if you need to.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc