On Sun, 5 May 2002, Individual . . wrote:

> man fink says to go to /sw/fink/dists and delete it there,
> but on my way I noticed /sw/fink.old

My system doesn't have anything like this. Did you make it? Does the time
stamp look familiar? Maybe it matches a day you were moving things around
or something...

> What is this dir, and can I safely delete it?

I don't think it's standard, anyway. Take a look inside it, but if things
are working they're probably not using that directory anyway (unless you
did more tinkering than you're telling us about :)

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc