Hi, all.

Last night, I attempted to install fink, and it seems to have made my
OS 10.1.5 incapable of accessing the internet.

I downloaded and installed fink-0.4.0-installer.dmg. I thought the
install went ok, as I now have a sw folder on my OS X hard drive. But
I cannot seem to get anything to run under fink. Much worse, though,
now I can't use any of my internet software.

I'm running a G4 500MHz with 1 Gb of RAM and OS X 10.1.5 and the
April beta of Apple Developer Tools.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Rick
--
-----
Rick Eisner