Greedy old me, I want the latest alpha (of fvwm2), which is not
available. At least, even with unstable/main in my config file I'm
not getting anything later than 2.4.7, while the alpha version is
2.5.2 (see fvwm.org).

So, question: how can I reuse whatever the maintainer did to port it
to Darwin to compile the very very latest download from the web site
(which I tried doesn't install and I wouldn't know how to repair
that)?

--
Victor Eijkhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)