I've been trying to get fink installed under OS X 10.2 all day on my G3
(Firewire) Powerbook.  bootstrap.sh configures, downloads sources, and
then crashes at some point while it's compiling fink (I'm not sure
where exactly, since its crashing the _machine_, not just requiring
ctl-C or force quit, but it seems to be different every time, anyway).
I've tried it under both 10.2 and 10.2.1, and I have July 2002
Developer Tools installed.

If anyone knows what to do about this, please let me know... I'm
getting sick of watching compiler messages for 10 minutes only to have
the machine shut down on me.

- steve canon