Hmmm, my first attempt at installing a package using fink is failing for me,
and I'm not sure what the error means. It gets through a lot, and seems like
it is going to work, but then after much compiling and logging to stdout, it
dies on the following command, with the following message:

cc -dynamiclib \
 -install_name /sw/lib/libpng.2.dylib \
 -current_version 1.0.12 -compatibility_version 1.0.12 \
 -o libpng.2.1.0.12.dylib \
 png.pic.o pngset.pic.o pngget.pic.o pngrutil.pic.o pngtrans.pic.o
pngwutil.pic.o pngread.pic.o pngrio.pic.o pngwio.pic.o pngwrite.pic.o
pngrtran.pic.o pngwtran.pic.o pngmem.pic.o pngerror.pic.o pngpread.pic.o
-L/sw/lib -lz
/usr/bin/libtool: object: /usr/lib/libz.dylib malformed object (unknown load
command 8)
/usr/bin/libtool: object: /usr/lib/libSystem.dylib malformed object (unknown
load command 9)
make: *** [libpng.2.1.0.12.dylib] Error 1
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling libpng-1.0.12-6 failed

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefulling it is not something as simple as
picking the wrong pnglib for my OS version (which is 10.2.3), I say that
because I also notice a libpng3 sitting there looking all innocent.

AJ