I have Xine installed and can run the program by typing 'xine' in an xterm using the Enlightenment window manager. Xine loads and displays the GUI but no buttons seem to work. The "Playlist, Control, MRL Browser" buttons that should be on the left don't appear, there are only blank spaces, and the button for VCD that I get on my KDE Linux machine don't appear.

Are there further steps to getting xine working after installing libxine and xine-ui.

Here's what is displayed when I run xine:

This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.9.13
(c) 2000-2002 by G. Bartsch and the xine project team.
Built with xine library 0.9.13 [Sat 25 Oct 2003 19:22:34]-[Apple Computer, Inc. GCC version 1175, based on gcc version 3.1 20020420 (prerelease)]-[Darwin 6.6 Power Macintosh].
Found xine library version: 0.9.13 (0.9.13).
XServer Vendor: The XFree86 Project, Inc. Release: 40300000,
Protocol Version: 11, Revision: 0,
Available Screen(s): 1, using 0
Depth: 24.
Display is not using Xinerama.
main: probing <Xv> video output plugin
video_out_xv: Xv extension is present but I couldn't find a usable yuv12 port.
Looks like your graphics hardware driver doesn't support Xv?!
load_plugins: video output plugin /sw/lib/xine/plugins/xineplug_vo_out_xv.so: init_video_out_plugin failed.
main: probing <XShm> video output plugin

WARNING: current display depth is 24. For better performance a depth of 16 bpp is recommended!

video_out_xshm: video mode depth is 24 (32 bpp), TrueColor, not swapped,
red: 00ff0000, green: 0000ff00, blue: 000000ff
yuv2rgb: no accelerated colorspace conversion found
load_plugins: video output plugin XShm successfully loaded.
main: probing audio drivers...
main: trying to autoload 'esd' audio driver: audio_esd_out: connecting to esd server...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil